Coaching has been proven to be a powerful intervention in improving individual and organizational performance. The course aim to provide participants with tools and techniques for creating a mentoring and coaching culture in their respective organization. It also stresses the important roles and challenges of HR Practitioners in installing and maintaining a coaching and mentoring program.
Human Resource Management Practitioners
By the end of this two-day course, participants shall be equipped with the purpose, principles, processes and practices of developing, installing and maintaining a Coaching and Mentoring Program as a means of improving individual and organizational performance.
Specifically, by the end of this two-day workshop, participants shall be able to:
- Appreciate the need for a Coaching and Mentoring Program.
- Describe and differentiate mentoring and coaching concepts and processes.
- Use the GROW Model of Coaching (Goals, Reality, Options, and Way Forward) as an intervention for improving individual and organizational performance.
- Document a Mentoring and Coaching Program for their respective organizations.
- Prepare and commit to implement action plans to install and maintain and Mentoring and Coaching Program.
Module 1: Introduction: Mentoring and Coaching as Strategies for Sustained High Performance
Module 2: The Essentials of Coaching and Mentoring
Module 3: Approaches, Frameworks and Models for Mentoring and Coaching
Module 4: The Coaching Framework: GROW Model
Module 5: Step-by-step process for Developing a Coaching and Mentoring Program
Module 6: Preparation of Communication and Change Management Plan
Module 7: Integration: Action Planning and Commitment Setting
NOTE: A certificate of completion with sixteen (16) leadership and managerial training hours will be given to participants who have successfully completed the program/course.