This is a two- day course that shall enable Learning and Development Practitioners to deliver and administer the implementation of programs/courses from planning to the preparation of terminal reports. This involves: pre-course activities such as preparing course plans and budgets, organizing resources, coordinating with resource persons and participants and preparing learning materials; course proper activities such as establishing and managing the learning environment, linking modules and managing resource persons; and, post course activities such as administering evaluation instruments, closing the course and preparing a terminal report.
Learning and Development Practitioners, Human Resource Management Practitioners (HRMPs), HR Managers
By the end of this two-day course, the participants shall be able to prepare implementation plans and budgets, develop marketing collaterals, prepare learning materials, establish and maintain a learning environment, prepare training reports and manage learning service providers.
Specifically, by the end of the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Appreciate the need to implement programs and courses in a structured manner.
- Discuss the purpose, principles, processes and practices essential to the efficient and effective implementation of programs and courses.
- Prepare an implementation plan (checklist) and budget.
- Develop marketing collaterals.
- Manage learning resource persons.
- Maintain an environment conducive to learning.
- Administer evaluation instruments and prepare a terminal report.
- Prepare and commit to implement an action plan applying learning in the workplace.
Module 1: Introduction: Appreciating a Structured Approach to Program/Course Delivery and Administration
Module 2: Adult Learning Principles Applied to Program/Course Administration
Module 3: Preparing Implementation Plans and Budgets
Module 4: Developing Marketing Collaterals
Module 5: Managing Learning Resource Persons
Module 6: Learning Environment
Module 7: Learning Evaluation and Terminal Report
Module 8: Integration: Action Planning
NOTE: A certificate of completion with sixteen (16) leadership and managerial training hours will be given to participants who have successfully completed the program/course.